Wednesday, August 8, 2018

http://firehostredux.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5875

our kids go to bed butone of our favorite things to dotogether is actually play video gameswhich I never thought I would like playvideo games at all but he was playingone one time and I just I was trying tobe a little cocky about it and I waslike he was losing on the game and so Iwalked up I was like well I bet I couldwin and sure enough I got it like on thefirst try so I was like well I guess I'msuper good at this so I guess I shouldstart playing so it's been really funbecause it's obviously something that hereally enjoys and it's something thatI've learned to enjoy and we just can doit together we don't have to have ababysitter or anything like that sothat's like probably our favorite likedate night activity because we still getto like hang out together and like talkwhile we're playing otherwise we lovejust watchNetflix and things like that okay thenext question is how do you balancecleaning YouTube and being a mom 

http://firehostredux.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5875

No comments:

Post a Comment