Wednesday, August 8, 2018

https://orderandchaos2forum.com/members/mbhbi-nabys.10738/

to-do list I can justaccomplish so much more without like theweight of knowing like okay I havetogether kids clothes ready I had to getmy husband's lunch ready I have to cleanup dishes from the night before whereasif I can just get that stuff done andlike the night before in the eveningwhen I'm like still awake and thingslike that I don't wake up with alreadylike a huge to-do list so the nextquestion is I was wondering what do youdo in the mornings to get yourselfmotivated is there one particular thingyou've noticed yourself doing thatboosts you to get things done I reallyfeel like just getting up and kind ofgetting going just having like a routineand having I feel like just having aroutine makes it so much easier becauseif you know what to expect in themorning and like you know what you kindof need to do and what you need to getdone it's so easy to kind of go in likeautopilot on that part and just kind oflike 

https://orderandchaos2forum.com/members/mbhbi-nabys.10738/

No comments:

Post a Comment