Wednesday, August 8, 2018

http://phpforums.org/post56126.html#p56126

have Tobyhe is a chihuahua but he is actually hewas my grandma's dog and whenever shepassed away a couple years ago we tookhim in and so I'm not entirely sure onhis birthday but we do have the two dogsand sometimes I will share them over onInstagram and occasionally they will bein my videos on YouTube but not veryoften because anytime I have a tripodthey're just like always in your face soany time I have my tripod out I feellike they've knocked my tripod over somany times so usually when I'm filmingwith a tripod they will just be like ina different room or in a different areaof the house or outside or somethinglike that because my tripod is theknocked over so many times by them sothat's what you don't usually see themwhenever my family my camera is on atripod but if I'm vlogging you'llusually see em in vlogs so the nextquestion ishow long have you been married did yougo to college and where do 

http://phpforums.org/post56126.html#p56126

No comments:

Post a Comment